Refreshment break suggestions
- The kiosk on the Furkajoch.
- Gasthaus Pfafflar on the Hahntennjoch
- On the Stelvio pass, the sausage butty served in a local Vinschger roll with sauerkraut mustard is an absolute must.
- On the Silvretta tour we always visit Franz, our colleague from the Hotel Post.
- On the way down from the Timmelsjoch direction Italy, Gasthaus Hochfirst. Insider tip, try the local “shepherds’ pasta”.
- You can’t drive along the Reschen lakeshore without a stop by the church in the lake.
- The Edelweiss hut at the end of the Kanisfluh can be accessed along a gravel track, although you have to do the last 5 minutes on foot.
- Gasthaus Ochsen in Sulzberg – A fabulous panoramic view over the entire Bregenzerwald.
- Be sure to visit the rustic mountain huts in our own area, even if they are only accessible on foot.